Sharif University of Technology
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence and robotics
- GPA: 18.83 / 20
- Relevant Courses: Machine Learning, Statitical Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- GPA: 17.47 / 20, Units: 140
- Deep Learning (Aug 2021 - Jan 2022) - Supervisor: Prof. Hamid Beigy
- Stochastic Process (Aug 2021 - Jan 2022) - Supervisor: Prof. Hamid R. Rabiee
- Machine Learning (Jan 2021 - July 2021) - Supervisor: Dr. M. Rohban
- Natural Language Processing (Jan 2022 - July 2022) - Supervisor: Ehsaneddin Asgari
- Statistical Machine Learning (Jan 2021 - July 2021) - Supervisor: Prof. Rabiee
- Digital Image Processing (Jan 2021 - July 2021) - Supervisor: Prof. Kasaei
- Compiler and Parser (December 2019) - Supervisor: Dr. ZarePour
- Web Crawler, Indexer and Search Engine Web Application (November 2018) - Supervisor: Dr. A. Zareh
Honors and Awards
- Ranked 1st among over 16,000 graduate applicants in the Iranian National University Entrance Exam (Konkur) for M.Sc. of Computer Engineering in 7 (all CE) majors, August 2020 (This rank is unprecedented in history of CE University entrance exam).
- Silver Medal in the 25th Scientific Olympiads for Iranian University Students in February 2021.
- Awarded a grant by National Elite Foundation for two semesters (1 year), October 2021.
- Ranked 1st in the 24th Scientific Olympiads for Iranian University Students in Region 6 and Ranked 16th in the country in 2019.
- Offered admission to M.Sc. program in Artificial Intelligence at Yazd University as a talented undergraduate student, August 2020.
- Ranked among the top 1 percent in the Iranian National University Entrance Exam (1896th among over 300,000 participants), June 2016.